Mould & Mildew
The growth of mould and mildew can cause serious health issues such as allergies, asthma and respiratory infections, as the average person breathes 11,000 litres of air every day, good air quality in the home is essential for good health.
Mould grows in damp, dark or steam filled rooms, e.g. bathrooms, kitchens, laundries, storage areas, recently flooded areas, basements, plumbing ducts and poorly ventilated rooms. If left untreated, it can cause musty odours and leave walls and ceilings permanently discoloured.
Mould prevention: Doctor Damp's mould cleaning and removal service.
One of the most effective ways to control and limit mould growth is by managing moisture levels with good ventilation practices. By replacing moist air with relatively dry air, condensation and the growth of mould and mildew will be reduced.
Doctor Damp consultants and technicians are professionally trained to identify and effectively eliminate the underlying mould and mildew's problems in your home. We know how to safely remove mould and will recommend products and services that are effective and have been proven to work reliably
- We provide a professional in-house mould assessment and recommend treatment solutions
- You receive a set price quote at competitive rates to safely remove mould and clean affected surfaces
- We safely remove the mould, clean affected surfaces and treat problem areas to stop further growth.
Key benefits of removing mould and mildew from the home include:
- Healthier and cleaner living conditions
- Prevents excess build up of moisture that could cause expensive problems like wood rot and unwanted odours
- Prevents cracking, blistering and flaking of paint on the walls and ceilings of your home
Doctor Damp's mould cleaning and removal service is available in:
- Victoria: Melbourne, Greater Melbourne, Geelong
- New South Wales: Sydney, Greater Sydney, Newcastle, Central Coast, Hunter Region, Wollongong
- Queensland: Brisbane, Greater Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Toowoomba
Take action now and contact us to discuss how we can save you money and make you home more comfortable to live.
5 Reasons to call Dr Damp:
- All work guaranteed
- Experts in our field
- Your damp is our problem
- No problem too big or small
- Licensed and fully insured
For a FREE
Call 1300 557 687
or contact us online