Rising Damp Treatment in Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane
Rising damp can cause serious structural problems to your property if left untreated, leading to issues such as plaster and paint deterioration and damage to the outer appearance of buildings.
Homes and other buildings with a timber ground floor may also suffer from problems associated with wood rot, odours and pest infestation.
Moisture entering from sub floor spaces into the building may result in the growth of mould and mildew, causing health problems such as allergies, asthma, respiratory infections and sinus problems.
Solution recommended by your rising damp specialist
A well designed and installed sub-floor ventilation system by Doctor Damp.
Doctor Damp consultants have been trained to recognise when sub-floor ventilation system can help reduce the incidence of rising damp by removing excessive sub floor moisture.
Regardless of whether you are located in Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane, the solution is similar. By properly ventilating the subfloor area using various fans and ducts to extract damp air, we will reduce the amount of moisture accumulating under the floor, preventing build-up of mould and unwanted odours.
The benefits of rising damp treatment include:
- Sustaining the buildings' structure and appearance
- Stopping the growth of mould or fungi in timber and wall surfaces
Doctor Damp technicians are qualified to install and service sub-floor ventilation systems that target and remove ground moisture from under raised floors, moisture that could otherwise make its way into the building above. We are the rising damp specialists you can call for quick service and reliable treatment.
Five Simple Steps to Eliminate Rising Damp
- Contact Doctor Damp now before the problem gets worse and speak to an expert in your area: NSW, QLD, VIC.
- We provide a professional in-house damp assessment, diagnose the problem and engineer a solution.
- We provide you a set price quote at competitive rates to suit your needs and solve your damp problem.
- We provide a service to remedy your homes issues.
- You enjoy the peace of mind and comfort of a damp managed sub floor from a reputable Company.
Take action now and contact us to discuss how we can save you money and make you home more comfortable to live.
5 Reasons to call Dr Damp:
- All work guaranteed
- Experts in our field
- Your damp is our problem
- No problem too big or small
- Licensed and fully insured
For a FREE
Call 1300 557 687
or contact us online